Friday, July 18, 2008

In the States

I rolled back into town late at night on Tuesday. I took Wednesday off and hung out with my dog and watched the back of my eyelids for most of the day. I went back to work yesterday. I want to write about my experiences from my journal I kept while I was there in order for it to be a more coherent blog. However, I can't do it right now. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am back and I had a great time...that seems like such an understatement. Well, you will just have to stay tuned to find out why I think it's an understatement. :)
Once again, thank you for your prayers and your support. This trip was made possible by all of you and for that I am truly grateful. Please continue to pray for God to open my eyes to what I am to take out of this experience and to have the wisdom to discern what it is that He wants me to take away from it vs. what I think I need to take away from it.
Stay tuned for more...

Much love,
Jen

1 comment:

the bradfords said...

jen, so glad you are back....can't wait to read of your experiences. I hear congrats are in order!!
much love,
mb